As much as possible all our ingredients are sourced from local suppliers. Our menu choices change seasonally but to get your taste buds going here is a sample of what will be on offer.
- Homemade course pate, with toast and chutney
- Iceberg lettuce, walnuts, pear and Roquefort salad
- Sharing platter selection of meats, olives, sundried tomatoes, hummus and warm bread
- Rack Lamb with yummy sauce made with port, cream, lardons and rosemary
- Chicken roasted and served with Pernod and cream sauce
- Fresh fish
- all the above come with seasonal veg
- Chocolate Mousse
- Bread and butter pudding
- Eaton Mess
- Selection of cheeses
You are more than welcome to bring wine, champagne or any other tipple you might fancy we have the corkscrew, decanter and glasses.
2 courses £25.00 per head 3 courses £30.00 per head